7 Best Exercises to Get Rid of Back Fat at Home -Back fat is one of the most annoying and stubborn body fat that is difficult to shed. Sometimes it starts to accumulate in our curvy part of the body without being noticed initially. But when this fat accumulation process continues we start to lose that sexy-curvy shape. Alas!
The insurgent of back fat can be a result of many things including a gradual loss of muscle of back fat and excess body fat. Other things that could cause back fat are poor nutrition and lack of exercise.
These two especially can result to excess fat tissue accumulation around the back and leads to back flab at your lower and upper back as well as your sides that make contributions to the appearance of “muffin top”
The journey of getting rid of back fat has to start with consistent and enduring strategies. Your back is one of the areas you will find difficult to remove back flab. Therefore, what are the 7 best exercises to get rid of back fat at home?
There are several things you can start doing from today these include early morning exercises, dietary plans, avoid bad eating habits and workouts.
Research has shown that you can burn up to 20 percent more body fat by exercising in the morning before eating, according to new research from Northumbria University.
The good news is that you get rid of this unwanted accumulated at the lower back by adhering these 7 best exercises to get rid of back fat at home.
What You Will Need
- A set of light to medium dumbbells, 8-15 lb
- Gym mat – (Order your gym mat here)
- Jumping rope
- Kettle-bell, alternatively one dumbbell
- Perform 12 reps of each exercise in order,
- Take 15-second breaks in between.
- After you done with all the exercises
- You can rest for 1.5 minutes
- Then repeat until you complete all rounds
Learn More :
- If you a beginner you can start with 2 rounds
- Intermediate with 3 or 4rounds
- Advanced with 5 or more rounds
7 Best Exercises to Get Rid Of Back Fat At Home
- Up & Down Plank – 12 reps each side
- Jumping Rope – Great cardio workout
- Dumbbell Shoulder Press
- Kettle-bell Sumo High Pull
- TYI Exercise
- One-Arm Dumbbell Row – 12 reps each side
- Jump Squat to Shoulder Press
You can get all exercise tools on Amazon
1. Up & Down Plank – 12 reps each side
2. Jumping Rope – Great cardio workout that will burn all fat in your body
3. Dumbbell Shoulder Press
4. Kettlebell Sumo High Pull
5. TYI Exercise – Start from Y-Shape,to T-Shape and then to I-Shape
6. One-Arm Dumbbell Row – 12 reps each side
7. Jump Squat to Shoulder Press